Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wedding Cakes Continued....

Just wanted to post some pictures of other wedding cakes I've done.

This is cake I designed for a wedding show, I had a lot of fun doing it because it was a first time I didn't have someone telling me what they wanted and just got to design something really original and very mine


This Cake I did privately out of my house for a small wedding, it was my first time trying to roll fondant square, ughhh the corners were beyond frustrating but I pushed through and I was very happy with the way it turned out.






This last cake I'm posting is one of my favorites, I did it for a small wedding while working at Rimrock resort in Banff. I had never tried to produce a cake like this before nor had I done molded flowers before, especially out of fondant but the pastry chef had left and no one had filled her position yet so I was the only one in the entire (huge) kitchen with any wedding cake experience so they made me do it, and I am so happy they did





1 comment: